Saturday, November 26, 2011

holiday portrait out-takes 2011

I took advantage of an unseasonably warm fall day today to take our Christmas pictures of the kids.  It was nice to have this holiday task scratched off the list.  It's always kind of stressful for me.  I don't know how these photographers do it...getting four kids to look at the camera all at once and smile.  I'm going to share some of our out-takes with you, but you'll have to wait a few weeks to see the official holiday portraits...
And if you'd like another giggle you can check out last year's out-takes here.

This one would have been soooo cute had my youngest monkey looked at the camera.

Playtime between pictures.

Why is this one an out-take you ask?  Well, because Henry is actually standing still and smiling for me.  The problem is, the other three kids were not in the shot.

Nice smirk Sam!  And where is my baby?

Monkeys - I love them so much.

Grouches.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love it! We had enough trouble getting two kids to cooperate for a professional photographer. I can't imagine trying to shoot four by myself. Kudos! Personally, I think these are adorable. Can't wait to see the "good" ones!